Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New endless gold mine

Monde
    Prestaging

New endless gold mine

Have mixed feelings on this have wanted one for so long as i have some 35 gold smelters on my live island 3 of these would be fantastic not sure if it would damage the economy though... another thing i see loads and loads of gem based stuff coming into the game which is fine if the game will still be here in 5 years time but does feel like a cash grab i have seen on other games when they are dying and they want to milk what the can get.... i bought gems at xmas just so i could buy the 3 coal mines and renew prem for a year.... so you can work out what i bought... now i wuold gladly buy more gems if BB say that the game will be here for the new few years as none of us knows whats gonna happen at the end of this year and i will not spend money just to have it wasted a few months later ....

Monde
    Prestaging
    Good mine but very expensive.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Please, can you fix the endless coal mines before adding yet more stuff for gems? They are not counting for pathfinder quests... We have a quest for gold mines too.. I suppose those new gold mines will not complete the quest either?
    And another thing... the endless copper mines are working like a lvl 6 mine... the endless coal and gold mines are working like a lvl 7 mine... Please, improve the copper one too.
    thank you

Blue Byte Gamedesign Team BB_Alex's Avatar
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Please, can you fix the endless coal mines before adding yet more stuff for gems? They are not counting for pathfinder quests... We have a quest for gold mines too.. I suppose those new gold mines will not complete the quest either?
    And another thing... the endless copper mines are working like a lvl 6 mine... the endless coal and gold mines are working like a lvl 7 mine... Please, improve the copper one too.
    thank you
    This issue with quests will be fixed with one of the next deployments. It should actually be already fixed here on the test server.

Monde
    Prestaging
    These endless gold mines, combined with a strong coin chain (easy to build today) based on 2 (probably 4 next Christmas) christmas markets, will flood the market. This will not only depreciate coins, but create a abysm between cash players and non cash players.
    And soon I foresee endless iron, salpeter and titanium mines. Then will apear some very high production islands, that produce almost all highly valuable products, and that need very little work to maintain. Here and there some buffing and not more. At event times this islands will dump the Market with their enormous stoks. Not a beautiful future.

Do we really need more endless mines? In my opinion, NO!

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Brasil View Post
    These endless gold mines, combined with a strong coin chain (easy to build today) based on 2 (probably 4 next Christmas) christmas markets, will flood the market. This will not only depreciate coins, but create a abysm between cash players and non cash players.
    Coins value was already depreciated years ago due to not enough gold sinks and everyone producing vast amounts.

Literally the only reason those are still in circulation is peoples perception of coins as a currency rather than a regular resource.

If there is a problem with endless goldmine, its not the fact that it will somehow increase the production, but the fact that it does not make any sense considering that BB has removed one of the very few gold sinks already by introducing YWC in the shop and thus making adventure searches almost obsolete. For all other purposes you dont even need market buffed coinages, gold towers should be enough.

Monde
    Prestaging
    categorically against the limit of 3 gold mines. I think that the limit should be 1 unit.

Monde
    Prestaging
    What I dont get is why gold instead of iron?
    I genuinely dont remember any player requests to introduce it. Iron however is requested for a long time and quite often.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Cant understand either why not iron mines instead of gold gold refills are a source for trade also the parrots wont be need for any of that if the mines come out....maybe it is one last spend before the end is nigh ....on every forum noticed real lack of detail for the future

Monde
    Prestaging
    Goldmine is probably a cash grab move. But then again Iron Mine should have been the logical progression then gold mine later.

3 gold mines is a bit much and judging the price. 75k gems is a lot of money.

As for the future, more fantasy units with magical damages and mages or something as new units with new resources to use to recruit/train them.

Reply to Thread