Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New endless gold mine

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Geram74 View Post
    categorically against the limit of 3 gold mines. I think that the limit should be 1 unit.
    Yeah I agree that 3 seems a lot for such resource.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Don't really need a gold mine, I would much rather see iron mines, or both if you must, but iron first

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Please, can you fix the endless coal mines before adding yet more stuff for gems? They are not counting for pathfinder quests... We have a quest for gold mines too.. I suppose those new gold mines will not complete the quest either?
    And another thing... the endless copper mines are working like a lvl 6 mine... the endless coal and gold mines are working like a lvl 7 mine... Please, improve the copper one too.
    thank you
    Yes please make the endless copper mines act the same as the other endless mines

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yeah endless iron mine would be more useful in terms of gameplay and thus probably more attractive purchase. Maybe it's already being worked on(?)

Monde
    Prestaging
    I bet it will be added last. Right after Mahogany nursery and Platinum pit.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I'd love an endless iron mine, but if endless gold mine is the offer, I'll take 3 please.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I don't understand why you need an iron mine. he was needed in 13-14 year. and I was among those who asked him then. now, I personally don't need it.

Reply to Thread