Reply to Thread

Thread: Observatory info please

Monde
    Prestaging

Observatory info please

Looking for an answer does anyone know when this is active is it just travel time to an adventure or all movement ? the discription to me says all movement but that might just be the translation and wording.... i am asking is it also the time the gens take returning after an attack or while moving to a new spot on the map...will this override the slow traveling speed on the MCC chain of adventures?

Blue Byte Gamedesign Team BB_Alex's Avatar
    Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Looking for an answer does anyone know when this is active is it just travel time to an adventure or all movement ? the discription to me says all movement but that might just be the translation and wording.... i am asking is it also the time the gens take returning after an attack or while moving to a new spot on the map...will this override the slow traveling speed on the MCC chain of adventures?
    We use the term "travel time" which is unique for the travel between zone (to and from adventures). The effect does not include the "movement speed" of generals on adventures.

Monde
    Prestaging
    It would be great if the blueprints for the two star charts could be added to the shop (test or black market). It seems to me that the buffs are not compatible with Navigation crash Course.
    Current "Wegklopper"

Reply to Thread