Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Latency & Performance Improvement

Community Team [UK/INT] BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Monde
    Prestaging

[Feedback] Latency & Performance Improvement

Today we're testing a possible solution to latency issues and performance. Please let us know your feedback in this thread!

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Monde
    Prestaging

Monde
    Prestaging
    I'm not sure how valid this test is for me since I never experienced the same performance issue here at test at any point of the valentine event even tho I did build mines and the event buildings several times at different times. At live server any kind of action that shows placement grid kills the game performance totally for me, and this includes placing mines, wheat fields, any buildings, decorations or using the pvp ghost camp (path preview) as examples.

Everything with current test version also seems to work fine from placing buildings to expedition path preview.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have lots of problems on Northisle Server today. Have posted there.
    Despite having that open in another window to here and not having cleared caches . I have not had any problems here yet.

Logged in straight away.
    Sent off geologist to find iron mines
    Built iron mine in respectable time
    Opened Adventure Boxes which opened quickly and efficiently.
    Completed Quests
    Able to see chat and chat tabs scrolling okay.

Will come back and report if any problems.

This surely proves my problems are not down to browser i use or my laptop.

Monde
    Prestaging
    World of difference on test. For first time since liveupdate on Steam version it was really laggy on North Isle live. On test after fix I've not seen anything beyond normal (like consequtive questbook triggering when swappign voer which is always laggy).

Monde
    Prestaging
    Logging in took still bit longer than usual, but a lot quicker then in life version. Everything else I tried was back to usual, but overall I think it is much less busy on the testserver and hence might not be fully representative.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Hi having same problem as dfone since you changed to new trial

Monde
    Prestaging
    Whatever you did to the Test side has me logging on there in seconds, so the faster you can do it to the active game the better, because I've already lost 3-4 days and with 9 L6 Coiners running in the Christmas Market...that's a lot of losses...before you even look at the multiple other things that you have to be on regularly to benefit from. Advs ending, Prem gone, etc, etc.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Thank you, BB!! After months of frustratingly long login times ... I was in here in less than 1 minute. Thanks for not giving up on the problem, this was an amazingly speedy login. Very, very appreciated.

Calliope_Jeyne
    Playing on the Zeus server since April 2012
    Last edited by Calliope_Jeyne; 03.07.19 at 03:51.

Monde
    Prestaging
    work fine for me

on the working server, at EVERY the entrance to the game, about 200mb is loaded
    if I use mobile internet, I usually can’t log in

on the test server, the first login showed 40 mb downloaded, with the second - some kilobytes only
    very good improvement, install more quickly, because the mobile Internet is not cheap )))

Reply to Thread