Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Easter content

Monde
    Prestaging
    So BB_Alex - You are same player like we - did You notice how senseless is when we are getting change like recent adventures price amendments in merchant when it seems that nobody would buy it using gems or little change in description - when nobody cares for it, why implement something and later waste time on thinking over it yet - because for instance somebody realized that will be funny if we'll reduce cooldown by 1h (if such thing is made by mistake then just fix it and seems to be better not even mention about it - You to much noble studio - You have to be shameless) - especially that there are many more relevant things to do - too long list to mention. Regarding event difficulties - I know that it's You system - it's like speaking with vendor's machine to give as something in cheaper price - it's You kingdom and You rule - You know that many players are so let's say "addicted squires" to this game and by this obsession must have all important items from event - our life are based on choices - having this game so much overwhelming is not what I want - I prefer to spend events with family not being burdened by problem like "need to get eggs, more eggs, where my eggs, sorry memory such a story ...dmn, having no any spare time" - generally we know what You know, and You know what we You know - too many brains are taken by this TS 7 style beauty game which led us to here, despite all erroneous solutions we faced - so many money, time - thank You BB.

Regards,
    I the only one

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    I am playing every event with my private account. It allows me to see it from the perspective of a player and not only from the one of a developer.
    Yep.
    And having played for some time, you come to decisions like raising Sons Of The Veld price at the merchant's because this is the most anticipated change from the player's point of view
    Come on.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The explorers didn't bring any eggs after the event finished - is that the new normal or didn't I have any luck?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Is there any information about which Adventure how much eggs can provide?

Monde
    Prestaging
    So the eggs from explorers.
    I remember the 2015 easter event. It was the easiest event ever! I got 120% of event stuff bought with eggs from explorers. Yes, thats right. I got more eggs from explorers than i needed for buying ALL limited items in the event shop!

Forward to 2019. I now have about double amount of explorers, all upgraded etc. Best possible position as far as explorers are concerned.
    Current rough calculation is that i can earn with explorers about 8% of the eggs needed to buy stuff i want from event shop. EIGHT! percent! That is 15 TIMES less than 4 years ago.

Obviously 120% is ridiculous but 8% is even worse!

Shorter searches vs longer searches.

Dear BB_Alex i would love take up your encouragement to use shorter searches for efficiency but until there is a multi send option for explorers i cant do it. If i have to send out some 40 explorers 7 times a day i would quit before the event is half way done! If you want us to follow your design give us the tools to do so!

Event shop.
    Prices on items in the shop are reasonably well balanced.
    Except for the Wondrous residence. Seems like the only idea behind the price is "We dont want you to be able to buy it at all, ever". Even if the price would be halved it would be crazy. On top of purchase price we still have to pay for upgrades! Come on please lets get back to reality.
    For comparison. The floating residence even at the new price costs 9.125 eggs per resident. Wondrous residence - 99.95 eggs per resident. 11 times difference!
    Last edited by sk3l370n; 23.03.19 at 21:24.

Reply to Thread