Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter content

Monde
    Prestaging
    You can get the GM not until Level 47, I don't know if the lower levels will be content with that.

Monde
    Prestaging
    There is an increase in the price of the Floating Resitence, Interpid Explorer, Courageous Explorer, Iron-Willed Geologist and Spring Park. What is the reseon because we have a lot (and costier) of new content to buy. Put the same price than last year.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I like the new content. I didn't do the math for cost and how many eggs we can get from adv loot/explorers/quests/whatever, but I like the new general (pls, next gen can be a kick-butts Natasha? ).
    The Wondrous Residence looks cool and 230 pop will be good enough for me (I still refuse to do weekly quests and I am still waiting for you to do some changes there, so far I have an unbroken record of failing them all. The more you push us to complete them the more I stubbornly refuse it).
    Thank you for NOT offering us yet another building working like Love Garden or Christmas Market, I was getting tired of this system. The market was interesting and new, the garden offered a nice puzzle to solve... a third would be too much...

I'll start whining and complaining later, all I can say for now is good job and thank you

Monde
    Prestaging
    increase the limit up to 3 majors to consider that some players already have their 3 in stock?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Geram74 View Post
    increase the limit up to 3 majors to consider that some players already have their 3 in stock?
    Are you complaining, that maybe we will have opportunity to buy another Major?

Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    The more you push us to complete them the more I stubbornly refuse it.
    Exactly. As for me, this game is more and more reminiscent of a labor camp than fun.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by LethoOfGulet View Post
    Are you complaining, that maybe we will have opportunity to buy another Major?
    complaining? I fear, that those who already have 3 major not can buy another.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I like the range of stuff available with this new event. However I feel that to fully benefit will be beyond most players without spending gems. (Which I am less and less willing to do with the end of Flash - and game play for non-Windowsians - looming)

When I came first started playing a few years ago, during events there was plenty left over after those of higher levels had got all they wanted to help lower levels like me at the time, then after a couple of events I was in the same boat and easily able to enjoy passing it forward to others. That made events fun, being able to help others level and gain from the game was great. That was one thing that really attracted me to TSO.

I feel this new event mechanic where a reasonable time spent on the event means you would need to ration what you can even get out of it yourself, really takes away from that. Great content in range of items available. However I feel it will be too expensive in time and resources for most to fully benefit from, or fully enjoy the event.

Quote Originally Posted by LethoOfGulet View Post
    This game is more and more reminiscent of a labor camp than fun.
    Agreed! Be more realistic and bring back event joy.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I am curious if some already have 3 how did they get them can only ever remember 2 being available? also i looked at ever easter event sonce they started the amount of eggs we get from searches has dropped what we get on a prolonged search is more or less what we used to get on a very long search...they keep adding more stuff and rising the prices yet keep dropping how we can obtain them...we went from x3 loot on adventures to x2 dont know if we get any extra this year as no indication we do

Monde
    Prestaging
    Can we get a list with all enemy swift units, please?

Monde
    Prestaging
    How do you have 3? that's not normal in most servers and already sounds unfair to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Can we get a list with all enemy swift units, please?
    All enemies with the horse rider symbol in the top right corner of their tooltip are, generally all regular units with first strike usually are.

Reply to Thread