Reply to Thread

Thread: general boris is he usefull

Monde
    Prestaging

general boris is he usefull

I had great hopes for Boris but after running a bunch of simulations I found no camps where he was better than the other available generals, Has anyoneelse found adventures where he is? or is he gonna be like Mad scientist where we have no camps he is the best

The glory of his noble deeds is recorded in writing

Monde
    Prestaging
    Off the top of my head, I can think of a few situations where he is the best choice. For example he will replace Anslem a lot of the time. Take for instance in Wisdom, the 80/80/50 camp just south of the LZ. Now I kill that camp with 16 MS and 149 MM on Anslem, the only damage coming from the 80 horseman who have first strike. They normally do 50-100 damage but thanks to A's ability they can only do the 50 low damage. Now swap in Boris. Instead of 50-100, that damage is halved and they can only do 25-50. That means even when they hit for full they still can only do the same as they could to Anslem, BUT now there is a chance to do even LESS! That means you will lose less units than with Anslem. Add in that Boris can also carry 30 more troops, plus gives +50% XP, and there is no doubt who is better for that job.

Other situations that come to mind, are spots where the 1.5 first strike ability let you do a camp with the same losses as some other general, but with that sweet bonus xp.
    Last edited by lumpy; 07.04.19 at 09:55. Reason: boss has special class

Monde
    Prestaging
    Both the mad scientist and the medic are usefull to increase play speed since they occasionally, they can replace Anslem or other generals. Practically the same is true for Boris.

However, keep in mind that with Mounted MM, his damage capacity surpaces even that to the MG. Plus, he generates more XP per loss than any other General except Mary.
    Current "Wegklopper"

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmchen_ View Post
    However, keep in mind that with Mounted MM, his damage capacity surpaces even that to the MG
    If you consider 3x Garrison Annex on both the maximum damage for Boris is 29250 (195 MM - 195*150) vs. MG with 28500 (285 MM - 285*100). So the increae of damage is by incredible 2,6%

Monde
    Prestaging
    Boris takes full damage from bosses, right?

Reply to Thread