Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: summer event

Monde
    Prestaging
    the problem is BB dont care they wont change the drop rate they havent done in the past they wont now last years summer event i think around 15k balls was needed to get everything that was limited and was doable if only just this year same drop rates but 5-6 times the balls needed to grab all the limited stuff...now ppl are right you dont need everything but say i wanted just one snack stand not being greedy but that was my goal i would need to do 386 with no prem thats nuts
    Last edited by hades8840; 19.05.19 at 21:23.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Please remove the need for footballs when upgrading the tower ware houses and the summer residences. This just further increases the amount of needed footballs, while at the same time the low drop rates make it hard to obtain the neccessary ressources.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmchen_ View Post
    What about simply removing the new stuff from the shop, then everybody who is now compaining should be fine
    This is a silly idea. Content is already developed why not use it?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Anyone know how to get the Traveler zone buff? It just showed up and i dont know how i got it.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I think you got it as a reward for one of the snack bar quests.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The soccer balls from adventure rewards = half what we got at Easter,

However, the total cost of a decent amount of items (not even everything) = more than the total cost of Easter rewards.

Logically, this would mean that the rewards from adventures are too low, as the total obtainable soccer balls doesn't even come close to covering a small portion of the rewards

Monde
    Prestaging
    Evidently this is intentional, to give players more choice. A BB said in zeus global something like you cant go into a store and expect to buy everything.

[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by piggle View Post

However, the total cost of a decent amount of items (not even everything) = more than the total cost of Easter rewards.

Logically, this would mean that the rewards from adventures are too low, as the total obtainable soccer balls doesn't even come close to covering a small portion of the rewards

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by piggle View Post

where you pulling your math from with regards to half what we got at easter i wish they was half there not even close at easter outlaws gave 37-74 eggs that the summer event you will get 11-18 balls thats a big drop

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaltery2 View Post
    Evidently this is intentional, to give players more choice. A BB said in zeus global something like you cant go into a store and expect to buy everything.

[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

its international but is more aimed at if players want the nice shiney items they will either buy gems or will trade with players who have bought balls with gems as the adv you would need to do hundreds just for one item

Monde
    Prestaging

Reply to Thread