Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new box for 15k gems

Monde
    Prestaging
    I although agree, that the box should be without the wonderous residence and than it should be cheaper. I know a lot people who would take it for a little less than 6K Gems.

Monde
    Prestaging
    it seems to me that the developers do not evaluate the residence in a box of 15K gems. most likely, each individual position is discounted by about 30-40%. most likely if they remove the residence from the box its price is unlikely to fall below 10K gems.

although for 10K I don't interesting because just do not need housing and all the other amplifiers. maybe better General ( with the price of 5K gems) and scout (with the price of 5K gems) to sell in a box at a discount of 30% = 7K gems?

Monde
    Prestaging
    This is entirely a stimulus to get people to fork over money as noone without pits has this type of diamonds lying around.
    Moderator of Settlers Subreddit
    BB: Need help with balance and ideas? You can always hire me via a PM *drool*

Monde
    Prestaging
    Yeah a single 15k gem investment is quite expensive especially when the most expensive item in the bundle is not tradable and requires more expensive investments in terms of game resources to be upgraded. It's makes it the least attractive item to many as it's only for population which you can increase several ways already. For the general choice I actually prefer the Medic gen if the alternatives would be any of the other generals below 6k gems. I don't think there is a chance for a MMA or the others.

Joyous bundle has a very good value and BB probably has detailed analytics how well it sold so far or on the first week. I never saw anyone really complain about it but saw many saying they will got it or will later on. The new bundle will be only limited to the event so I don't see a reason why they would not want it to sell it as much as they can during that short period so. Currently it does not seem too balanced or attractive enough based on the thread or in-game chats.

edit: The bundle might make more sense at it's current state if we are finally getting a +200% gem offer during the event like we had years ago.
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 12.08.19 at 17:32.

Monde
    Prestaging
    There will be better if the smalll celebratory bundle have an elite training ground rather than a training ground.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by batimentpleint View Post
    There will be better if the smalll celebratory bundle have an elite training ground rather than a training ground.
    That would make the bundle inaccessible (lvl54 lock)/unappealing to many lower level players and most likely increase the cost since it alone is 8k gems. I don't like the regular training grounds either since I have no use for it, and certainly not for 2-3 if I would buy the bundle multiple times.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Small celebratory bundle is nice but adding one more thing into it, can be better (without price change).

For Celebratory bundle, no one want wonderous residence in it (me too . Plz remove it and add different things instead of it.

Helmchen_
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaderOfCastle View Post
    Small celebratory bundle is nice but adding one more thing into it, can be better (without price change).

For Celebratory bundle, no one want wonderous residence in it (me too . Plz remove it and add different things instead of it.
    Having the wonderous residence in it is pretty much the whole point of the bundle

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmchen_ View Post
    Having the wonderous residence in it is pretty much the whole point of the bundle
    well then it is pretty pointless if not that many want it...

Reply to Thread