Reply to Thread

Thread: city in the fall co-op for summer event

Monde
    Prestaging

city in the fall co-op for summer event

I dont think city in the fall is working for event? i used buffs to kill both sides didnt have prem running and no scouting post(no actual kills so wouldnt matter) only thing running was pfb now the xp i got after collecting 300k from quests was 883239 xp which is around double what you would get according to wiki but is a lot lower then i have been getting on live server with just 100% co-op event thats on and some of that xp from the test server is for doing both sides so its a lot lower then it should be

Monde
    Prestaging
    tested again can confirm left side got 462041 xp all leaders killed via buffs quests split equally with player 2 so 150k xp each and had pfb running
    player 2 right side got 421198 xp all leaders killed via buffs and no pfb running....xp is not tripled and loot is not doubled

Monde
    Prestaging
    guess no one is planning on playing this adv during event shame has insane xp for what it is if x3

Reply to Thread