Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anniversary Event 2020

Monde
    Prestaging
    Search time for granite (skilled, FPB) is ~36 hrs. That's ok for me.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Why does the Oil refinery and the one we get from event ( undefined Small tribute size blue one) show different production time?
    The small blue building is the army hospital from Settlers 4. I assume it's supposed to produce medipacks as the normal provision house currently has a new tab for it with a test cost. Since they did not even have the time to name the building I guess they did not do anything else for it yet other than copypasted it and changed the gfx.

They are also adding 2 other buildings from Settlers 4, barracks with duo barracks speed bonus and one cottage pop building.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    They are also adding 2 other buildings from Settlers 4, barracks with duo barracks speed bonus and one cottage pop building.
    Where have you found those new barracks?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by VoziTest View Post
    Celebrative Lookout .. I got some copper mine refill.. maybe bad luck, lets see tomorrow with 4 lots
    Well I just received gifts from 4 celebrative lookouts yesterday, compared it with gifts my friend got and I have to say that it is not worth that many diamonds - not going to buy. Both of us tested it with lvl80 so it should give the best rewards.. so it is either bugged (not taking level into consideration) or simply not worth the price in diamonds.

UPDATE: one example of daily gifts (lvl 80 on test) from celebrative lookouts https://prnt.sc/twetf0 .. if somebody buys 4 for 20k dia .. this is supposed to be reward?
    Last edited by VoziTest; 09.08.20 at 01:29.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The most important thing for this coming event is :

make a balance with candles and cake dough

all worlds are very old and didn't have players until level 50. Level Ups are so fast. Some are get it in 1 month.

Maybe some special adventures bring up cake dough for level over 50.

Last year it is was hard to trade. We had just one level low and only tavern generals.. it is a hard job for them.

we all ( all ) need the cakes to reach the limit.

To change in provisons house is also a possibilty.. but therefore not enough candles in loot post.

Traitors 18 candles = 4 cake dough

Traitors 218 cake dough = round about 70 candles

Please think about this.. it is just a sample for the balance the would not be ok.

Monde
    Prestaging
    It's really just a bunch of crap?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
    -
    [SWE]Nihilista @ Newfoundland, lvl 70.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by haumichblau View Post
    The most important thing for this coming event is :

make a balance with candles and cake dough

all worlds are very old and didn't have players until level 50. Level Ups are so fast. Some are get it in 1 month.

Maybe some special adventures bring up cake dough for level over 50.

Last year it is was hard to trade. We had just one level low and only tavern generals.. it is a hard job for them.

we all ( all ) need the cakes to reach the limit.

To change in provisons house is also a possibilty.. but therefore not enough candles in loot post.

Traitors 18 candles = 4 cake dough

Traitors 218 cake dough = round about 70 candles

Please think about this.. it is just a sample for the balance the would not be ok.
    +1
    lvl 50 for dough sucks!

there aren't many players left with lvl 50 or lower. last year we had plenty of fun in our guild collecting dough and candles together, this year will be a different ballgame: our "little" players have grown up - also thanks to BB's generous distribution of EP's...
    Please, BB reconsider and adress this issue

Monde
    Prestaging
    Maybe it will a solution to take the level for playing at from excesior , like Fairtayle or some Ali or Sinbad adventures for getting cake dough
    Loot from snowhite 33 candles getting 15 cake dough

We all needs cakes . Be sure .. I did'nt give any dia to by one. Celebration without me and my gildies on live^^

Monde
    Prestaging
    2020 anniversary event
    From 2019 dev diary:

The Petite Birthday Cake and the Enormous Birthday Cake are two buffs that can be produced in the Provision House. They are made from two event resources, Cake Dough and Birthday Candles, which can only be earned by players at level 50 or below and level 51 or above respectively.

If you're missing one of the two resources, feel free to trade with your friends! But if that's not your thing, you can always convert the resources into each other at a rate of 2 to 1 for Candles to Cake Dough or 3 to 1 for Cake Dough into Candles! Additionally to last year the amount of cake dough required to produce cakes was cut by 20%!

In readiness for the 2020 event, please please please can you take account of the fact that there are less and less players under level 50 and more and more over level 51. Could it be changed so that all levels get some of each resource instead of the differential? Candles from explorers and dough from adventures? Or even just raise the level from 50 to 60?

I am sure some guilds may have some players under level 50 but the relative numbers is now way out of balance.

Last year saw a sudden influx of '''new''' players that vanished at the end of the event and oddly some people over level 50 magically had an amazing amount of the under level 50 resource and were profiteering from it on trade....nuff said!!

Monde
    Prestaging
    1. please make wondrous residence unlimited like you did last year.
    2. New oil buildings are too big pls resize.
    3. also agree it should be level 60 maybe and up not hard to reach 50 anymore with all the 2x/3x xp events. you have raised levels twice to 75 and now 80. there are not many level 50's and below, our guild has 1 who is semi active wont be able to keep up all with the needs of all even if they nuke ever 2 -5 mins which is doable for a short but not sustainable imo for an event.
    4. update the rewards of the lil celebratory lookout.

Reply to Thread