Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wrong production-time oil refinery?

Monde
    Prestaging

wrong production-time oil refinery?

i guess that little, blue "undefined-text-building" is to speed up production-time in oil refinery, similar to barracks / elite barracks and training grounds. but it doesn`t. both duplicate bonus say "building: 1" and "speed: 100%"

oil refinery

blue undefined text building

Monde
    Prestaging
    The small building is the army hospital from Settlers 4 so it's probably supposed to make medkits or do something else than oil.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I built the little blue undefined building 1st. It gave me a build queue. It appears to be a separate queue from the refinery but takes 12.5x longer to produce than the refinery does.

Monde
    Prestaging
    i also build the little blue one first and put 25 oil and fish in queue. this was taken over in oil refinery when refinery was build. gave another queue in oil refinery and this was taken over in little blue one. production-times are equal in refinery and little blue one. this is why i thought it would work like barracks with training grounds or like any building type provisioner

Monde
    Prestaging
    Production in small blue is probably not oil refinery - more likely as mannerheim say - I have 2 oil refineries - says 200% and production speed is halved - small building also says 200% ( I only have 1 small building ) - and production time is not halved.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have 3 oil rafineries - and 1 litte rafinery

if i select "More oil with fish and oil" the production window says it will be finished in 6h 15min for 25 pieces and if I put it on the production queue the durance is 18h 45min.
    It didn't matter, if the little rafinery is built or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	oilrafinery.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	1644  
    Last edited by GrunschnabelII; 07.08.20 at 20:07.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The little building is unfinished and will do something else, so it should not affect the production time in the rafinery. But on the screenshot of Grunschnabel it says Buildings 3, but Speed only 100%, which is wrong. Does it stay that way after a relog? Do you actually have 3 rafineries built, or is the building counter wrong?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Tried with 2 buildings and small building - says 2 buildings - speed 100% - when selecting production ( fish and oil ) it shows 22 1/2 min production time - when in queue production time is 45 min.

After deleting little building and relogging - queue was empty - but now ( without little building ) display and times in big building was correct - building 2 - speed 200% - production time when selecting and in queue 22 1/2 min

After building little building again - and relogging - buildings 2 - speed 100% - production times times in queue was 45 min

Number of buildings - and time when selecting match number of big buildings ( 2 ) - speed and production time in queue match little building ( 1 ) - queue is linked to little building - not as it should be to big building

Monde
    Prestaging
    In that case the issue seems to be linked to the little building and should disappear when that building is fully implemented. We will have to re-check that after the little building is finished.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Noticed there has been a secret game update - now oil refinery seem to work ok

Reply to Thread