Reply to Thread

Thread: ★ Misty Cake adventure bugs [23799]

Monde
    Prestaging

★ Misty Cake adventure bugs [23799]

hey,
    When I do this adventure for the first time, I send the general Marry there. She was not possible to attack any camp, cursor was inactive (like no camp there). Second bug, when i destroyed all 3 camps in 1st sector using weak point potion, whole 1st sector get under fog, 2nd sector appears. I tried to attack new camps with general, but it still wasn't possible. So I killed 3 camps there with potion, 3rd sector appear, fog on 1st sector stayed there.
    Unfortunately, I did not get screenshots :|
    Generally, this is most important bug, coz u cant do the adventure with general, but only with assasin/arrows etc.

Third bug. When I do this adventure for the second time, I tried general again, everything was fine, I killed camps with general, but 2nd sector is transferable, meant, I can set general there, near enemy camp. This time I did screenshots.

Edit: All sectors are transferable from the beginning of the adventure. They was not, when first bug appear.
    Last edited by StSi; 18.08.20 at 03:13.

Monde
    Prestaging
    sectors are probably transferable because there are no leader camps to block access.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The first issue can happen if the island does not load properly. In that case you can try to load again or try out another browser. Somethimes you can see the same issue on the home island when not all buildings load completely. This is a loading issue in the browser and not connected to the adventure. The secend issue with the fog is most likely a loading issue too. If it appears, try changing to the home island and back.

Like the quest text says, there are no leaders on the island and that this can change things. The sectors are not under enemy control and therefore you should be able to walk into them even if there are camps left.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I saw yesterday man, who was writing in chat in the game about the 1st bug, he had it too. He did relog, did not helped, he switched to another browser, no results too. He stated, that he will log off for 15 minutes, Idk if that helped him, I had to log off.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I had exactly the same errors, couldn't attack the whole day yesterday (was logged out for several hours). Today the fog didn't appear again, and I could attack.
    I don't want to wait a whole day to win this adventure on live servers.

Monde
    Prestaging
    same problem here, cant attack, even cant transfer generals out of landingzone.
    relog, log out for 30min, removed zonebuff "colourful cold" and now another browser...... nothing helps. so please check this out, cant believe this is only a loading issue caused by browser.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Same here. No issues with loading the game or performing tasks on home island. I loaded the Misty Cake and sent my generals, cannot attack any camps from the LZ. If I try and send an attack from the border, there is no red-flag pathing line to the first set of bandit camps, and my cursor stays dark and will do nothing. I tried sending an attack from further back in the LZ - the red-flag pathing line shows up until I cross the border, then it disappears and the cursor continues to stay dark and will not target any of the camps.

Like the above poster, I tried removing the colourful cold zone buff with no results. So I used the Large Cats to take out the first three camps. That was successful but then I had the exact same problem with the next set of camps. Unable to transfer generals into the cleared sector; and no cursor action on the second set of camps when attempting to attack from the LZ. Dead in the water here. This is day 2 of the Misty Cake and I'm really disappointed.

** Follow-up: about 1/2 hr after posting, one of my trips to the adv island was successful in being able to attack all camps in the adventure; and I was then able to complete a second Misty Cake without any issues
    Last edited by Calliope_Jeyne; 23.08.20 at 18:34. Reason: Follow-up
    Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right -Henry Ford

Monde
    Prestaging

EVENT Bug Misty Cake

I have the fault where generals cannot be moved to positions to attack the camps in the first sector. It is possible to move the generals around the landing zone. The generals cannot attack from the landing zone either.
    The screenshot shows there are no positions to move the generals to for attacks.
    http://prntscr.com/u6eu71

I don't think it's anything to do with the browser as I have completed one adventure already and was trying to complete another. I have not logged out of the browser and the first adventure completed without problem.

I have tried logging out for several hours and also tried a different browser (Edge instead of Chrome). I am still unable to launch any attacks.

I was allowed to complete the adventure by using Big catapults.

Logged out for 12 hours, computer turned off, 3 different browsers tried and still the same. Cannot transfer to the first sector from the landing zone to start attacks!!!
    Last edited by WizardosPosTest; 28.08.20 at 14:06. Reason: No reply from Mods, goes live in 3 days

Monde
    Prestaging
    We are looking for improvements to the loading / startup process of the adventure. Logging out for 20 minutes will fix the issue most of the times.

Monde
    Prestaging
    The problem still exists. When will it be finalized?
    This advice hardly helps anyone:
    "Logging out for 20 minutes will fix the issue most of the times. "
    On the contrary. If a player's camps were attacked by generals, then after a relog or exit from the game, most often the camps are no longer attacked by generals.
    A very common question in the help chat is "How to get mysty cake? Generals cannot attack camps."

Reply to Thread