Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2020 feedback

Monde
    Prestaging
    Mannerheim nice work even in case of tree house lights should be such for all buildings with night mode i would like to see someday.

Thinking about general event offer, it don't need to be more abundant than is - maybe some players would like to rest a little?

Monde
    Prestaging
    1. Well, at least in 2020, rework Mad Scientist and add the "area damage" ability for Cannoneers to him (like Nusala for Armored Marksman), so that he would at least be in demand by newbies in low-level adventures.
    It is completely useless now. Didn't you see during all this time that he is not in the guides?
    Do not be afraid to do this - you have the YGG, who destroys many camps in low-level adventures without loss with 1 recruit.

2. Please return the opportunity to buy two YGG, not one.

3. Make the bronze mine "star" as it was at the very beginning. Without this, she is useless rubbish, even for newbies.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Geram74 View Post
    name at least five adventures in which this General is on an equal footing with the Champions, Boris, big brother? Or do you suggest that for the sake of a single camp (saving a dozen mounted swordsmen), I pump and drag it? it's worse than funny, it's stupid
    Not everyone has been playing for over 8 years and has a large stable of generals to pull from, we even have players so new to the game the only generals they currently have are Taverns. This means for them the Mad Scientist is the best option for adventures like Traitors even though for established players like us he is not.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Insert an OGG into the store, or even a MMA and the newer players are also helped. Without having to buy a general that's obsolete in no time...

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Doroc View Post
    Not everyone has been playing for over 8 years and has a large stable of generals to pull from, we even have players so new to the game the only generals they currently have are Taverns. This means for them the Mad Scientist is the best option for adventures like Traitors even though for established players like us he is not.
    Lol you totally missed the point, the comparison is not between mad scientist and tavern general which ofc scientist is better for newbies, but its between mad scientist and ygg, which ygg is 100 times better

Monde
    Prestaging
    I wish I seen the adventure list. and I am very sorry that you are slyly comparing this General to a tavern. at the same time, accidentally forgetting that during the introduction of this General, a lot of useful generals were added to the game, which reduces your post to meaningless.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Please, release the Kraken (final version of halloween)

Monde
    Prestaging
    Why Lord Dracul and Grim reaper are no more in th shop ? they are useful for young players

Monde
    Prestaging
    This means for them the Mad Scientist is the best option for adventures like Traitors even though for established players like us he is not.
    The best choice for newbies is to buy YGG, not this stupid scientist.

What secret skill did you talk about on the previous page?
    Doubling damage to canoneers?
    Do not make me laugh.
    The canoneers have NO area damage. It is useless for them to double the damage just in low-level adventures, where most of the creatures have less than 100 hit points.

You mentioned the Traitors:
    Militia Deserter 60 hp
    Cavalry Deserter 5 hp
    Soldier Deserter 90 hp
    Longbowman Deserter 10 hp
    Where do you see double damage applied here without area damage? I do not see.
    Secret skill ... lol.

Let's not argue - show at least one guide in which this "scientist" is better than at least a major general, better than the one presented YGG in this event?
    Don't talk about the generals from the tavern, please. This event sells two generals, not just a scientist. Therefore, the best choice where to spend pumpkins for any player, for any beginner, is to buy YGG.

When I started playing, too, for lack of an alternative, I bought Dracula. But those days are long gone. All this rubbish has long been eclipsed by modern generals. Therefore, the developers removed both the Reaper and Dracula. And the Scientist needs to be removed or reworked, adding an area damage ability to him for the canoneers.
    Last edited by Adalon; 29.09.20 at 09:29.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Happytesting View Post
    Why Lord Dracul and Grim reaper are no more in th shop ? they are useful for young players
    For young players, YGG is more useful, which will allow you to destroy many camps without loss with 1 recruit.
    The developers did the right thing to remove this garbage from the event.

Reply to Thread