Thread: ★ young gemini is locked under merchant

Monde
    Prestaging

★ young gemini is locked under merchant

young gemini general is locked under merchant

i have already 8 in star

Monde
    Prestaging
    Where in the merchant? In the Halloween category, in the Black Market category or in the Test Environment category? He currently appears 3 times outside of bundles and all 3 are affected by different limitations.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ondgrund View Post
    Where in the merchant? In the Halloween category, in the Black Market category or in the Test Environment category? He currently appears 3 times outside of bundles and all 3 are affected by different limitations.
    he is locked in the halloween section of the merchant its also listed as only 1 this year we have been able to get 2 per event after you buy the two on the test section the 4 from the merchant and the two in the packs meaning you have 8 ..you cant buy the one from the event section it becomes pad locked
    Last edited by hades8840; 24.09.20 at 19:57.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Looking at the wiki list of adventures that benefit from x2 this year is same as last year I thought you swapped them around each year

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ondgrund View Post
    yes, in halloween event merchant

Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Looking at the wiki list of adventures that benefit from x2 this year is same as last year I thought you swapped them around each year

it's nice to keep spam in the right channels

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    yes, in halloween event merchant

it's nice to keep spam in the right channels
    Actually wasnt spam It was meant to go in the feedback thread

Monde
    Prestaging
    Currently the overall limits in shop are not adjusted, so you might see issues with some items if you already had them before.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Question. If i already have 8 Youngers, can i buy for pumpkins another one later. On real server. Or it will be like with Boris before?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Boris is special and has an overall limit of 1, other generals do not have this absolute limit of 1. For the exact limits for this event on the live servers, you will have to wait until the dev diary for the event is out, because limits can still change until then.

Reply to Thread