Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scared explorer take four time to make adventure search

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    QuaYeRx,

An Artifact or Rarity search is not a treasure search, even though you have to use the Find Treasure tab to get there. Read what the screen says: Treasure Search (Short), Treasure Search (Medium), etc. Artifcat Search, not Treasure Search (Artifact). Rarity Search, not Treasure Search (Rarity). Do you see?

If you were to go to the merchant, bring up the Scared Explorer and scroll thru the information for him there, you would see that the bonuses he will find are on Short, Medium, Long, Very Long and Prolonged Treasure searches. Using him for any other searches will not give you the bonuses. Using him for a Rarity or Artifact search is a waste of time since he's not designed for them.
    Have to disagree it may not meant to be but it is for instance the candid explorer has 4 slots it says it has plus 3 rolls on treasure tasks if artifact searches were indeed exempt from treasure searches why does he always bring back 4 buffs

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Have to disagree it may not meant to be but it is for instance the candid explorer has 4 slots it says it has plus 3 rolls on treasure tasks if artifact searches were indeed exempt from treasure searches why does he always bring back 4 buffs
    Understood. Altho it is still comes down to design and also the difference between having multiple slots and having one slot. Even tho BB released the Candid, Courageous & Empatic exploreres with multiple slots that bring back multiple Artifacts, with the Humble explorer, his 6 slots are only valid for short and medium searches, not Artifact searches. So did BB correct a design flaw on that release?? Maybe, maybe not.

Sometimes words, especially a compressed description, do not convey all they should. Do the Lovely and Bewitching always bring back rainbow Snows, the highest possible Artifact?

To me it seems obvious by the design of the explorer launch screen that BB intended to differentiate between Treasue searches and other searches even tho they ended up not following their own roadmap when they came out with first the Courageous, then other multi-slot explorers. BB is nothing if not inconsistent with these kinds of details.

So while I do understand your point, I think there's a certain amount of interpertation necessary based on past experience with BB's work.

Also, what I was trying to do politely in my first post was point out that the Scared explorer is designed for a particular purpose, to be used on specified searches to achieve that purpose, so going back and forth about him "not working correctly" on a Rarity search is pretty much a waste of everyones time.
    Last edited by Perwyn; 28.09.20 at 02:47.

Monde
    Prestaging
    In short, in reply to artefact searches: Send out all your explorers on artefact searches during events and see how many bring back eventcurrency.... exactly none!
    So, artefact search is NOT a treasure search and looking at the new scared explorer and his traits.... well, duh!

Reply to Thread