Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Download Client

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by qweery View Post
    Is it possible to run game "old way" in browser? Without redirecting it to dedicated client?
    If yes - how can I do it?
    No

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    True, I could click on Forum from the login page. Kind of defeats the purpose of the in-game button for some, but whatever.

I purposely am not changing my default browser, as I use it (Firefox in my case) for everything non-TSO. This way, I can keep TSO windows open all the time and not muddle my brain when dealing with other internet things.

I now have a new problem since my post last night: Since I uninstalled the new client because it crashed, I now cannot reinstall it. I'm getting the message attached below. I was able to save it to Users/Public folder, and I ran the .exe file as an admin. Now it won't open, the Play link on the homepage won't work, and I can't redownload it to anyplace on my computer. So, I'm now completely locked out of the test server. Help?
    That is a setting in YOUR windows. you need admin rights. Let someone in your household that knows a tiny bit about windows help you with that

Monde
    Prestaging
    I am the administrator. I'm actually the only user of the computer. Specs are screenshotted below. I went into Settings and into Accounts and then re-logged into my Microsoft account (which is done through a browser nowadays, much to my chagrin) and that didn't fix my download issue, either; thought it might. I really need to get Geek Squad here because I'm having a bit of a similar issue on another program as well. I haven't turned in a ticket yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-4.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	1658  

Monde
    Prestaging
    don't stress till the final edition is out. this is a very early test one.

i'd recommend a fresh install though . or maybe just try it under another windows user without any fancy add-ons

Monde
    Prestaging
    i can say something positive, runs smothly in 4k, not pretty but i can see my complete island

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzzzze View Post
    i can say something positive, runs smothly in 4k, not pretty but i can see my complete island
    kinda pointless if you have an 8inch tablet

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    kinda pointless if you have an 8inch tablet
    who is playing on an 8inch tablet ?

Monde
    Prestaging
    I've done 13 gen blocks with a 7" tablet, which is the smallest screen size I would recommend. However for ease of use I suggest 10".

Monde
    Prestaging
    So still no native MacOS client for testing?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLooserTest View Post
    So still no native MacOS client for testing?
    yes, still no Mac app.

Reply to Thread