Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christmas event Concert hall - I LOVE IT!!

Monde
    Prestaging

Christmas event Concert hall - I LOVE IT!!

I just want to say I love the music!

Wow, I really enjoy it

Can we have such nice music in other events? or a concert hall with general music so you can choose what music to play ?
    Last edited by AmySafeunderdark; 11.12.20 at 23:11.
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader (outside link) New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status(outside link) New version!

Monde
    Prestaging
    I have a question about this test server. I get on today and I have 10 concerts halls on my island which I did not put there. Does the game do things like this itself or is someone else able to access my account. I had a whole bunch of upgraded wonderous residence in that spot and they are totally gone.

Oh I see they changed the appearance of the winter wonderous which I had there - spiders and webs didn't make much sense. I assume they just substituted the concert halls for the old version for some reason instead of just providing the new versions.
    Last edited by donan; 05.12.20 at 02:55.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by donan View Post
    I had a whole bunch of upgraded wonderous residence in that spot and they are totally gone.

Oh I see they changed the appearance of the winter wonderous which I had there - spiders and webs didn't make much sense. I assume they just substituted the concert halls for the old version for some reason instead of just providing the new versions.
    Hey Donan,

Not sure why you are replying to this thread, but to answer your question;..
    Now that is probably a bug..

It is a testing server so you can expect some weird goof-ups now an again

Love,
    Amy
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader (outside link) New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status(outside link) New version!

Monde
    Prestaging
    is the concert hall achivement definitely going to be in the event? note that it has been included on wiki but not on tet server

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by lpaaaaaaa View Post
    is the concert hall achivement definitely going to be in the event?
    Looks like it has been removed. It was in the initial version of the event but not in v2

Monde
    Prestaging
    I don't even know what they was thinking when they came up with that achievement. A achievement for a cultural event cultural building you have to buy with event currency, never heard of such a ridiculous thing. Either there has been a mis-communication somewhere at BB during the design process or it was intended as a reward from in a quest from un-released quest chain.

Monde
    Prestaging
    cheers paul, i was a bit lax in getting onto the test server so missed v1

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    I don't even know what they was thinking when they came up with that achievement. A achievement for a cultural event cultural building you have to buy with event currency, never heard of such a ridiculous thing. Either there has been a mis-communication somewhere at BB during the design process or it was intended as a reward from in a quest from un-released quest chain.
    And yet, it has gone live.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by copycat1971 View Post
    And yet, it has gone live.
    I want you to post evidence of that before I believe it.

Reply to Thread