Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Feedback Valentine event 2021

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    Ye following John's Logic the pack it's self would not have been on test as it was tested last year. As has often been stated what is seen on test is subject to change when going live.
    Usually though as its rare anything does change what you see on the server is what you get in the event but only have to wait till Friday and dev diary should reveal all

I went and looked to see what was the issue and last year the proof of love bundle was for flowers 17k worth and had a endless iron mine in it so they changed it this year and made it for gems
    Last edited by hades8840; 27.01.21 at 15:30.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Usually though as its rare anything does change what you see on the server is what you get in the event but only have to wait till Friday and dev diary should reveal all

I went and looked to see what was the issue and last year the proof of love bundle was for flowers 17k worth and had a endless iron mine in it so they changed it this year and made it for gems
    Yeah thats exactly what I was talking about..
    proof of love bundle which has anslem- this year is up for gems now and it has no endless mine anymore
    same thing happened with football event - they removed the mountain explosions
    halloween event was very surprising - first phase of it on the test server we had couple bundles, the usual stuff(explorers etc) and then the 2nd update brought huge bundles and i think the newer explorers
    compare it to valentines now in the 2nd phase... we got what? bug fixes for decorations and the wondrous bundle? they were getting fixed either way and the general icon was gonna be added either way so we didnt rly have a 2nd phase on the test server
    "what is on test server can be different on live server" yeah no shot but lets say, what, 99%.. of the times? whats on the test will be on live too.. and if endless mine was on test last year it should be this year too and if we dont see it on the test server(like the mountain explosions removed from footbal event) then we wont see it too in the live server

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorph View Post
    Yeah thats exactly what I was talking about..
    proof of love bundle which has anslem- this year is up for gems now and it has no endless mine anymore
    same thing happened with football event - they removed the mountain explosions
    halloween event was very surprising - first phase of it on the test server we had couple bundles, the usual stuff(explorers etc) and then the 2nd update brought huge bundles and i think the newer explorers
    compare it to valentines now in the 2nd phase... we got what? bug fixes for decorations and the wondrous bundle? they were getting fixed either way and the general icon was gonna be added either way so we didnt rly have a 2nd phase on the test server
    "what is on test server can be different on live server" yeah no shot but lets say, what, 99%.. of the times? whats on the test will be on live too.. and if endless mine was on test last year it should be this year too and if we dont see it on the test server(like the mountain explosions removed from footbal event) then we wont see it too in the live server
    Could you compress that into 2 sentences?
    Something like:
    There is no Endless Mine. Boohoo

Monde
    Prestaging
    according to dev dairy the endless is in the pack

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by mesmo View Post
    according to dev dairy the endless is in the pack
    It isn't !

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by einszweidrei View Post
    It isn't !
    But it was until the edited it

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    But it was until the edited it
    What I wanted to say was 'the mine is NOT in the package', whether or not UBI has written the opposite. There are several players on live that fell into that trap -- bought gems especially for the occasion, took the package the first moment the event went live and had a bad surprise ...

Reply to Thread