Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ★ Error [23911]

Monde
    Prestaging
    I missed this thread and started a new one. I'm having same problem. Have copied and pasted my message from that thread:

Have been having this problem for a couple of days now. Was logged in to test server checking out Valentine's event when I got kicked off game and had message to refresh. Tried it but would not reload. Since then have tried various browsers, cleared cache etc but still keep getting this message every time I log on https://prnt.sc/xgsjax

Every time I click green tick to refresh the game refreshes up to same point then brings up exactly the same message effectively locking me out of game on test server. Not having this problem on proper server (touch wood!) but would be nice to finish testing new event.

ETA: I think I was upgrading some wonderous residences with gems when I got kicked off and haven't been able to log on since. My session had probably been open for about 30 mins at that point. I was using the Opera browser.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Just make a new account, it's a testserver.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Angieahd1 View Post
    Can not go online since this afternoon.

https://prnt.sc/x8db7s
    Ich habe den selben Fehler

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ondgrund View Post
    As written above, this is already under investigation. If you have any information what you did right before this issue started, it could help the investigation.
    Experience shows that investigation always takes a long time... so relax

Monde
    Prestaging
    Moderation notice
    Threads merged

These locked zones should be fixed after the update today.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ondgrund View Post
    Moderation notice
    Threads merged

These locked zones should be fixed after the update today.
    i actually don't know why this wasn't the solution suggested to people (indicated below), instead of wiping everyone. It would have made no difference to that group of people since they are having to start again now anyway and would have left the rest of us alone instead of wiping all our progress.

Just make a new account, it's a testserver.

Monde
    Prestaging
    There were many faulty items which have accumulated over several testserver versions on all accounts, therefore a fresh start was the best solution. Also keep in mind that this is a testserver, not a regular playing server. Changes/wipes/errors can happen here all the time. If you want continuous progress, you should play on the live servers. The testserver is only meant for testing new content and requires a fresh start from time to time.

Reply to Thread