Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feedback: 32 bit client

Monde
    Prestaging

With the latest version on the testserver, we made the 32 bit client available in the download section.

If you're using a 32 bit system and are testing the game, please feel free to give us your feedback and report any issues with the 32 bit client.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I'm using version 32b and it's ok on the test server

Monde
    Prestaging
    Tested the 32 bit client. It worked once I got past Malwarebytes antivirus software. I had to shutdown Malwarebytes, load the game, then restart Malwarebytes.

The problem is The Settlers Online.dll kept getting scanned & quarantined. There is an option to whitelist the file; however, Windows7 doesn't allow me access to the Appdata folder, so could not select the file to add to the list.

Otherwise worked fine. Hope this is going live very soon, like tonight even, so I can play the Valentines Event.
    Last edited by Perwyn; 01.02.21 at 20:15.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I've been using the 32-bit client for the past couple of days and so far it works okay. Sometimes the game takes a while to start but my guildmates assure me that happens to them as well, so it's probably not a 32-bit issue.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Tested the 32 bit client. It worked once I got past Malwarebytes antivirus software. I had to shutdown Malwarebytes, load the game, then restart Malwarebytes.

The problem is The Settlers Online.dll kept getting scanned & quarantined. There is an option to whitelist the file; however, Windows7 doesn't allow me access to the Appdata folder, so could not select the file to add to the list.

Otherwise worked fine. Hope this is going live very soon, like tonight even, so I can play the Valentines Event.
    There are people using this client right now on the real server -- you can play the event.

Monde
    Prestaging
    doesn't work for me...the game starts loading..then a warning appears...the connection is not secure, do you want to continue? I select yes and then the new message window says:"File loading failed! Please check your network connection, clean your browser cache or try again later."...obviously I already cleaned browser cache and don't have problems with internet...

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by einszweidrei View Post
    There are people using this client right now on the real server -- you can play the event.
    Thank you thank you thank you!!! I tried it and it's working like a charm.

Monde
    Prestaging
    it works on test server tyvm. just takes quite sometime to load. saw this not responding white screen quite a few times.
    Last edited by Tarzustto; 02.02.21 at 08:40.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Gestern konnte ich auf meiner Insel spielen - welche Freude - heute komme ich leider nur auf den Testserver als Neuling. Beitrittsdatum: 01. Februar 2021

Monde
    Prestaging
    Schade, heute nur der Testserver

Reply to Thread