Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Easter Event

Monde
    Prestaging

Easter Event

Does BB want to make new players quit ?
    Usually easter event is where new players get a good general making it a little easier to do the big adventures.
    Without good generals new players can only watch how easy 'older' players do adventures without themselves having any chance to get there.
    Would have been nice with Boris in shop - even with limit of buying only open for players without any Boris/Sylvana.

As it is I dont see any reason for egg-hunting for any player low or high level.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsingen View Post
    Does BB want to make new players quit ?
    Usually easter event is where new players get a good general making it a little easier to do the big adventures.
    Without good generals new players can only watch how easy 'older' players do adventures without themselves having any chance to get there.
    Would have been nice with Boris in shop - even with limit of buying only open for players without any Boris/Sylvana.

As it is I dont see any reason for egg-hunting for any player low or high level.
    Dont be over dramatic yeah sucks about the gen but still plenty of reasons to farm eggs even if you sell them you can gather resources you might of struggled getting including buffs and refills plus +100% loot and xp helps

Monde
    Prestaging
    No mam, no Boris, no Sylvana, less explorer. And the best building (Rabbit breeding) is only in two copy in egg. We have a lot of eggs in the adventure I think than no many players will buy this for 11 499 gems.

Many items are only buyale in gem : iron willed geologist, improved mill, watermill, improved butcher
    Last edited by batimentpleint; 09.03.21 at 20:48.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Its a first version of event, lets wait final version.

Monde
    Prestaging
    4x rabbit breeding for gems, only 2 for eggs.

that is greedy.

Same for every new item in the shop.

And the 10 x residence only for gems??

Do you need money? I pay for this game, but not like that.
    Last edited by gundermann; 10.03.21 at 01:56.

Monde
    Prestaging
    I don't like event
    1. I don't like the production of beans on the island. As I already wrote, they are quite popular in adventures and there is not much to spend them except for the market.
    2. I don't like that the old players of the event are easier, and the newcomers are incomparably hard. maybe consider some discounts for playing 1st year? (exclusively for non-transferable objects)
    3. I repeat my request to introduce improved buildings of buildings that do not yet have them (woodcutters of trees, foresters, quarries, plavidni, armorers, etc.) yes, I am aware that a number of these industries can replace grandiose workshops.

I really miss the reaction from the developers on the forum. There is an opinion that we write to the void.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by Geram74 View Post
    8<

I really miss the reaction from the developers on the forum. There is an opinion that we write to the void.
    Do you believe that there still developers out there ? From what do you conclude that ? I mean -- just look at the event running right now -- there wasn't anything changed since 2012....

Monde
    Prestaging
    And you're wondering why nobody responds to these threads

Monde
    Prestaging
    The event this feels like a gem grab there seems to be more up for gem prices then there normally would be during a event

Monde
    Prestaging
    Just wait for the second, even third, version of the event to see the "insane" deals/bundles with boris/buildings etc

Reply to Thread