Reply to Thread

Thread: Rabbit Breeding - the AFK Bean Machine?

Monde
    Prestaging

Rabbit Breeding - the AFK Bean Machine?

I love this new addition, though I fear for it's lasting effects on the current economy.
    On one side, I'm happy with its current production capabilities.
    With a cycle time of 14:xx minutes (and assumed buffability) it could very well yield upwards of 3k magic beans per building (assuming Love Tree + other buffs applied daily).

This allows me to keep my Fairy Tale Castle, Oil refinery and Rare Provision House (set to book making) running without a threat of running out of magic beans and that production halting.
    This enables my solo playstyle of high adventuring activity during events, low adventuring activity outside of events and minimal trading.
    Ideal.

My worry however is, that this gain of self-sufficiency will distort the market, which is slowly running out of rare and desireable trade goods if there's no new ways to spend beans (and/or stalks).
    One can only hope new production chains will emerge that incorporate the beans.

Monde
    Prestaging
    So I did the math.
    3k beans per building per day.

1 Rabbit Breeding building is enough to maintain a fairy castle. 2 is overkill.
    The 4 extra you can buy would be excessive and would literally lead to another market overflow and devaluation of beans.
    Which begs the question: where are we going to be leaving all these beans? There's not enough consumption?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by HaverrrrNL View Post
    So I did the math.
    3k beans per building per day.

1 Rabbit Breeding building is enough to maintain a fairy castle. 2 is overkill.
    The 4 extra you can buy would be excessive and would literally lead to another market overflow and devaluation of beans.
    Which begs the question: where are we going to be leaving all these beans? There's not enough consumption?
    There was not enough consumption anyway.

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    There was not enough consumption anyway.
    If that is the case then why introduce this building?

Monde
    Prestaging
    Quote Originally Posted by HaverrrrNL View Post
    If that is the case then why introduce this building?
    So that you get something 'new' to throw at players with minimum amount of effort put into development.

I (and probably im not the only one) am still surprised they didnt introduce improved stonemason yet, for the exact same reason.

Monde
    Prestaging
    maybe a new expensive resourse is coming? magic potato?

Monde
    Prestaging
    I wondered why there is no cocoa bean > chocolate production chain regarding all chocolate items in the game, rabbit, praline, arrows, drinks, would be cool right? cocoa farms?

Reply to Thread